Box Set of 5 Board Books
Box Set of 5 Board Books
Award Winning 5 Box Set: an amazing book series devoted to enhancing your child’s social & emotional development while creating high self-esteem!
- Includes Get Inspired with Max
- Includes your choice: Giving Thanks with Max or Max Gives Thanks to God.
- Includes Be Responsible Like Max
- Includes Max & Molly Learn Their Manners
- Includes Daydreaming with Max & Molly
- A sensational series producing amazingly quick results.
- Introduces your child to a positive role model to copy.
- In under 5 minutes per day, your child learns to mimic positive behaviors.
- Scientifically proven to work.
- Glossy, yet durable pages providing easy clean-up for young toddlers.
- 5 ½ inch square book perfectly designed for tiny little hands.
- 22 tear resistant pages.
- Includes colorfully illustrated box sleeve.
- For ages 0 to Kindergarten.
- Made in USA.
- ISBN # 978-1-945200-19-9 (with Giving Thanks with Max)
- ISBN # 978-1-945200-20-5 (with Max Gives Thanks to God
U.S. Standard Shipping (5-10 Business Days)
Due to high shipping costs, we currently do not offer shipping outside U.S. This may change in the future, so please stay in touch and subscribe to our mailing list for future offerings.
Orders under $35.00 - $5.95
Free U.S. Shipping on Orders $35.00+
When shipped, all orders will receive a tracking number via email.
Orders may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds are credited back to your original form of payment. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you the details on returning the product and issuing your refund.
The kids are really fascinated by these books. They would like you to keep reading forever.
I'm not even sure how I found out about these books, but I sure do love them. My 4 year old loves reading them (especially be responsible like Max). She is doing so much more around the house to help out. She's almost always picking up her dishes after meals, cleaning up toys more, making her bed, etc. The one day while she was reading me the book she saw a toy on the floor and stopped reading and picked up the toy and said she was going to put it away so she could be responsible like Max! I love how they have helped her and me!
Kids love the book ands they seem to be very pleased with themselves when they do something that Max does.
I have 6 kids and 6 Grand kids so far and have had the opportunity to give to one of my Boys and he loved them
Thank you so much for these books. The Max books have quickly become my daughter's FAVORITES~ and already there are some really positive changes. We were at the park the other day and I was talking with some other parents when shecame over and waited for a pause in our conversation before saying, "Excuse me, can I go on the swing?" This from my 100-mile-an-hour child, was pretty incredible.
She's always been pretty good with please and thank you, but after reading the "Giving Thanks with Max", she's starting to say thank you to everyday things~ thank you for the birds, thank you for my bike, thank you for sunshine (and my favorite) "thank you for the rain so we can drink water."
Instead of cuing behavior, I can now ask, "What would Max do?" "What would Stella say?" And then she takes it from there!